Amazon has linked up with ICICI bank and launched a co-branded card: the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. This is a card that offers free use forever and enables the users to earn cashback rewards for their Amazon spending and other privileges that come with the card.
ICICI Bank is one of the biggest banks in India and has an asset base totaling RS. 11,242 Billion. It evolved from ICICI Limited in 1994, which was an Indian Financial Institution that offered a wide range of financial services and products.
This credit card comes with plenty of benefits and discounts, and the main highlight of the card is the rewards points offer that is equal to Re. 1 each time you shop using the card. Read on to learn more about this card, and how you can apply for it.
ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card Features
The card provides you the opportunity to use a simple and smart banking process through their online portal. This makes it easy for you to keep track of your account and to always check for any abnormalities in your account.
You can download the mobile app on your phone and use the SMS system to receive alerts whenever you make any transactions using the card.
With this credit card, you will have access to their many ATM locations all over the country, which you can use whenever you wish to do so. This makes it both convenient and available at all times.
Benefits of the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card
The card offers a 15% discount whenever you use it to pay for meals in the more than 2,500 restaurant locations around India. You will receive a 1% fuel waiver surcharge when you use the card to pay for your fuel at all the Petrol stations across India.
You will earn a 5% cashback whenever you shop on Amazon.in if you are a prime member. You will get a 3% cashback whenever you shop on Amazon.
To apply for this card, you must first receive an invitation from the bank through the amazon.in app. You must be of the required age bracket, which is between 18 and 60 years of age. You must have the required income levels, and you must have a good credit score.
How to Apply for the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card
To apply for this card, simply log on to the company website and click on “Apply Now”. You will be required to submit your passport, driver’s license, voter ID card, photocard, state issued ID, address information, and salary slips for the last 3 years.
Interest Rates and Fees
When applying for a credit card, it is important to be aware of the fees and interest charged. Below is a list of fees that come with the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- Annual Interest on Cash Advances: 42% – 45.6%
- Monthly Interest on Cash Advances: 3.5% – 3.8%
- Annual Overdue Interest on Extended Credit: 42% – 45.6%
- Monthly Overdue Interest on Extended Credit: 3.5% – 3.8%
- Interest-free grace period: 18 to 48 days
- Cash advance – transaction fee: 2.50% on advanced amount, subject to a minimum of Rs 300
- Dial-a-draft – transaction fee: 3% of the draft value amount subject to a minimum fee of Rs 300
- Late payment charges: Rs. 100 – Rs. 750
- Over-limit charges: 2.50% on the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 500)
- Return of cheque: 2% of Total Amount Due (minimum Rs 450)
- Auto-Debit return fee: 2% of Total Amount Due (minimum Rs 450)
- Fee on cash payment at branches: Rs 100 per payment transaction
- Outstation cheque processing fee: 1% of the cheque value, subject to a minimum of Rs 100
- Duplicate statement request (beyond 3 months): Rs 100
- Card replacement fee: Rs 100
- Cheque / Cash pick-up fee: Rs 100 per pick-up
- Foreign currency transactions: Mark-up of 3.50%
To find out more about the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card, it is advisable to contact the bank directly. ICICI Bank can be contacted by calling 1 (866) 424-2448. Their head address is ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai – 400 051, Maharashtra, India.
For frequent Amazon shoppers, and people who live in India, this card is designed for you. With the many discount offers and cashback rewards associated with the card, it seems to be more than worth it for you.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page before agreeing to anything.